- QUIET TIME IS 11 PM – 7 AM. Owners &/or Occupants of the unit are responsible at all times for the conduct of all guests, ensuring that their behaviour is neither offensive to any occupant of the buildings, nor damaging to any portion of the common elements, so please be considerate of your neighbours.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY per unit shall be limited at all times to no more than the approved number of persons at the time of the confirmation of the booking.
- ANIMALS ARE NOT PERMITTED in any part of the unit by guests unless approved at the time of the reservation in specified units only.
- PETS MUST BE ON LEASH AT ALL TIMES and are not permitted on the grass in front of the townhouses or on the beach front.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED anywhere on the resort including the beach front & the dock.
- AN INVENTORY of the contents of your specific rental unit has been made & is kept with the office paper work. The contents of your unit should not be lent out or exchanged as each unit is individually owned. Articles that are not accounted for or have been reported broken by the cleaning staff, i.e., lamps, mirrors, small appliances, etc, after you depart, will be charged to your credit card.
- CHECK IN: 4:00 PM CHECK OUT: 10:00 AM - NO EXCEPTIONS
- MINIMUM AGE LIMIT of 25 years old to book any unit.
POOL & HOT TUB RULES
- Hours of operation: - 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- No beverages, shoes or food allowed in the hot tub or swimming pool.
- Children 12 & under MUST be accompanied by an adult
- No diving; No horseplay.
- Consult a physician before entering the hot tub if pregnant or have a cardiac condition
- Do not use hot tub alone.
- Do not use hot tub under the influence of alcohol or medication for cardiovascular or nerve disorders.
- Elderly persons or persons with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure should not use hot tub.
- All boats & water craft must be moored at the dock.
- No buoy moorage is allowed anywhere in front of the resort.
- All boats & water craft must be registered & paid for in the office.
- Failure to comply with the above rules could result in your watercraft being towed.